As we look to adapt to the lockdown caused by the Coronavirus outbreak we have added online classes to services. Students can access classes every week via video conferencing as well as 1-2-1 private lessons and video tutorials.
Stop the spread of Coronavirus
I’m sorry to say that all classes are now suspended due to school closures. Classes will be closed until the end of March, then there is the Easter break. Hopefully we will be able to resume after Easter but if we can not students will be contacted about training options. Thanks for your support in these difficult times.
On 15th March Tunbridge Wells Taekwon-Do took a small team to the AETA competition in Redhill. Due to the Corono virus pandemic only 11 of the 35 competitors went to the tournament but they came back with a great medal haul.
- Evie Persad – Gold spec tech, silver sparring, bronze pattern
- Sophia Lee – Bronze spec tech, bronze patterns
- Jessica Wallace – silver spec tech, bronze sparring
- Anja Taleon – Silver sparring, Bronze pattern, bronze spec tech
- Sophie Penn – Silver sparring, bronze spec tech
- Jake Smith – silver spec tech
- Byron Richardson – bronze spec tech
- Donna Rye – Gold sparring, bronze pattern, bronze power
- Luke Forte – Gold pattern, silver sparring
- Rebecca Forte – Gold pattern, gold sparring, gold spec tech
Well done to
- Donna Rye Gold in sparring
- Luke Forte Gold in sparring
- Matilda Grove Silver in sparring, silver in patterns.
Thanks to Mr T for coaching and Mrs Sweeney for refereeing all day.
- Mondays 4pm
- Tuesdays 4.30pm
- Wednesdays 4.30pm
- Thursdays 4pm
The children learn how to deal with bullies, balance and coordination, basic Taekwon-Do techniques in a fun, disciplined environment.
We run a 4 week trial, which costs £30, to see if the classes are a good fit for the child.
Spaces are limited as we like to keep class sizes small so get in touch to book your space.
Check out our Facebook page!
2019 was a really good year for the club. Check out some highlights.
With the New Year coming up its as good a time as any to hit the gym. But if you are not sure where to start or what to do or if you just want a bit of a gym refresher check out our personal training service.
We are taking on a few new clients on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings in Tunbridge Wells. Space is limited. Check out Actuate Personal Training to see what our clients say.
Please note the times for registration and the split for the competition:
Under 10yrs Registration from 8:30AM to 9:15AM
Under 10yrs Competition from 9:30AM
10-13yrs Registration from 11:30AM to 12:15AM
10-13yrs Competition from 1:00PM
14-17yrs and Adults Registration from 3:00PM to 3:30PM
14-17yrs and Adults Competition from 3:45PM
We will start each event with team pattern first and then the individual competition, so when you arrive if you are in a team you can practice your team pattern first.