With Lockdown starting on 5th November classes will move online until the 2nd December. All classes remain at the same time as usual.
Zoom links have been emailed to everyone.
We have had to cut the number of classes and spaces in order to be Covid-Secure.
Because of these changes and the limited space we are unable to take new students at the moment but get in touch to get on the waiting list for when things open up a bit.
As we look to adapt to the lockdown caused by the Coronavirus outbreak we have added online classes to services. Students can access classes every week via video conferencing as well as 1-2-1 private lessons and video tutorials.
Stop the spread of Coronavirus
I’m sorry to say that all classes are now suspended due to school closures. Classes will be closed until the end of March, then there is the Easter break. Hopefully we will be able to resume after Easter but if we can not students will be contacted about training options. Thanks for your support in these difficult times.
On 15th March Tunbridge Wells Taekwon-Do took a small team to the AETA competition in Redhill. Due to the Corono virus pandemic only 11 of the 35 competitors went to the tournament but they came back with a great medal haul.
- Evie Persad – Gold spec tech, silver sparring, bronze pattern
- Sophia Lee – Bronze spec tech, bronze patterns
- Jessica Wallace – silver spec tech, bronze sparring
- Anja Taleon – Silver sparring, Bronze pattern, bronze spec tech
- Sophie Penn – Silver sparring, bronze spec tech
- Jake Smith – silver spec tech
- Byron Richardson – bronze spec tech
- Donna Rye – Gold sparring, bronze pattern, bronze power
- Luke Forte – Gold pattern, silver sparring
- Rebecca Forte – Gold pattern, gold sparring, gold spec tech
Well done to
- Donna Rye Gold in sparring
- Luke Forte Gold in sparring
- Matilda Grove Silver in sparring, silver in patterns.
Thanks to Mr T for coaching and Mrs Sweeney for refereeing all day.
- Mondays 4pm
- Tuesdays 4.30pm
- Wednesdays 4.30pm
- Thursdays 4pm
The children learn how to deal with bullies, balance and coordination, basic Taekwon-Do techniques in a fun, disciplined environment.
We run a 4 week trial, which costs £30, to see if the classes are a good fit for the child.
Spaces are limited as we like to keep class sizes small so get in touch to book your space.
Check out our Facebook page!