On the 6th May Vision Taekwon-Do hosted it’s annual seminar. Members got to attend a full day of Taekwon-Do with the Associations chief instructors. Check out the photos of the Tunbridge Wells students who attended here!
3rd, 6th, 10th and 13th April are adults classes (8pm)
No class on Monday 17th April as it is Easter Monday. Then that week Mr Thompson is away coaching the England team at the European Championships so there is only an adult class on Thursday 20th and Monday 24th April.
Kids classes start back on Tuesday 25th April. The following Monday is a bank holiday so the extra Monday will be put on in half term week.
Check out all the photos from the March gradings! Continue reading
The students did really well, some of them competing for the first time. The results are:
- Grace Adams – gold special tech, gold sparring
- Rojus Joksas – gold special tech
- George Lipman – silver special tech, silver sparring
- Luke Forte – silver in special tech
- Rosie Grove – silver in special tech
- Matilda Grove – silver in special tech
- Donna Rye – silver in sparring, bronze in patterns
- Jake Burchill – silver in spec tech, silver in patterns
- Steve Burchill – bronze in patterns
Well done to everyone.
Currently Tunbridge Wells are 6th in the overall league and I would really like to move up a few places, taking down some of the bigger schools. The next competition is in 3 months time so lets stat getting ready now!
Check out the photos here.
- Monday 7-9 years 5.45pm at St Gregory’s school
- Wednesday 7-9 years 5.30pm at Sports Centre (St John’s)
- Thursday 7-9 years 5.45pm at St Gregory’s school
All other classes are full at the moment but get in touch to be put on the waiting list.
Post borrowed from Actuate Personal Training…
January is a popular time for lots of people to start going to the gym. But most fail to keep up the good work within 2 weeks. This is often due to a lack of a planned approach to attacking their goals and a new year gym programme. There are a lot of things to consider: Continue reading
Happy Christmas everyone!
A couple of quick reminders:
- Adults class is on Thursday 29th December.
- Term starts back on Tuesday 3rd Jan.
- Tips on minimising the calorie damage Xmas.