- 9.45am 3-6 years (orange belts)
- 11.15am for white belts and yellow tags
- 12.15pm for yellow belts and green tags
- 1.30pm for green belts and blue tags
- 3pm for blue belts and above (arrive early if you can as we might be able to start early).
- Monday 3-6 years 4pm at Sports Centre (St John’s)
- Monday 7-9 years 5.45pm at St Gregory’s school
- Tuesday 3-6 years 4.30pm at Sports Centre (St John’s)
- Thursday 3-6 years 4pm Sports Centre (St John’s)
- Thursday 7-9 years 5.45pm at St Gregory’s school
Get in touch now to book a 4 week trial.
All other classes are full at the moment but contact us to get on the waiting list.
No kids or adults classes on bank holiday Monday (6th May)
Freedom Leisure Crowborough, Eridge Road TN6 2TN
9.00am-12.30pm All Grades (Children Class from 6-11yrs)
9.00am-4.00pm All Grades (12yrs+/Adult class students)
4.00pm-5.00pm (Black Belts only)
For all 7 years and above, yellow belt and higher. Must be licensed to register. Please let Mr T know if you are interested.
The last day of term is Thursday 4th April. We will then be on Easter break. This will be for 3 weeks as Mr Thompson is away with the national team at the World Championships so all classes start back week beginning 29th April. Adult classes continue through the holiday period.
On the 17th March the All England Taekwon-Do Association hosted the first league competition of the year in Redhill, Surrey. It was the biggest one so far with 240 competitors. It was a great opportunity for those who have not competed before to learn the ropes in a fun, friendly environment.
Tunbridge Wells did very well, finishing 4th in the medal table. Thanks to Mr Thompson and Mrs Sweeney for refereeing all day and to Donna, Matilda and Amelia for coaching. Next up, Alton 23rd June.
On 25h January Mr Thompson took 3 colour belts from the club to their first ever International competition – the Open Dutch!!! This is an elite level competition where the best in the world are getting ready for the upcoming World Championships.
The girls did not come away with any medals but they gained a ton of experience that will hopefully help them at the PUMA and Holland Cup competitions later this year.
Well done to Donna, Lucy and Jessica – Tunbridge Wells Taekwon-Do’s first competitors to go overseas!